To access Individual’s voice mail from off campus please follow the below steps
- Dial your CCCS phone number (for instance, 7208582705 – but that is just an example – use your own number here)
- Phone will ring; wait for Voice Mail (VM) system to answer.
- When the VM system answers, it will say the extension is unavailable. Press the star key (*)
- You will receive the prompt – “Enter your ID followed by #”.
- Enter your 7 digit extension followed by # (for instance, you would dial 8582705# – but this is just an example so use your own number here too.)
- You will receive the prompt – “Enter your password followed by #”.
- Enter your VM password and # (xxxxx#)
- You will now be in the Unity voice mail system. The system will provide menu prompts for available options such as your message settings or listening to voice mail.