CCCS – Entering Final Grades – CCCOnline Faculty
- If a CCCOnline Faculty member is unable to enter FINAL GRADES for students or having any other issue with grades or gradebook, have the user:
- Login through CCCOnline Faculty Portal
- Select the Faculty Tab.
- Under the Faculty Gateway Access Channel, Click on the Online Gradebook listed under Faculty Services and Evaluations.
- Select the appropriate course section.
- Enter the appropriate grade for each student, accepted grades are listed below:
- NOTE: Remember, developmental courses (those with course numbers under 100) must use the developmental grades, see below.
- All students on the grade roster must be given a grade, even if they have not participated in the course.
- Click Update and return to the menu to select the next section if needed.
View the Student’s last date of Attendance in your course
- Click here to view a video tutorial on how to see a student’s last access date for your course.
- Click the Classlist link on the course navigation bar.
- Locate the Last Accessed column, the date and time listed indicates when the student last accessed the course.
Standard courses (course numbers 100 and above, e.g., PSY 101)
- F (must include last day of attendance)
Developmental courses (course number less than 100, e.g., MAT 050)
- U/F (must include last day of attendance)