D2L Mobile is the mobile web site available when using a mobile device to access D2L courses.
When you log into D2L using your mobile device (e.g., Droid, iPad, iPod/iPhone, or Blackberry), the mobile site will automatically display. From the mobile site, you can:
- View global and course-specific announcement items
- View your list of courses and their Content items
- View course events (if the D2L Calendar/Schedule is used by your instructor)
- Participate in discussions
- Check your grades
- Create bookmarks for quicker access to content
Step 1. To select the course you want to view, use selection arrow on the right side of the tool bar. Click the Course Title to view.
Step 2. To select the tool you want to use, click the Tool button located on the top left of the mobile screen.
Note: Due to limitations with D2L mobile and mobile devices, users may not be able to complete all their course work with D2L mobile. The following tools are not currently available on the mobile site:
Step 3. To view the full (desktop) version of D2L on your mobile device, click the Desktop Version link at the bottom of the mobile site’s page.