Making a quick adjustment to the Personal Display Options in your Grade settings will fix the issue. Below are the instructions on how to accomplish this.
- Open the Grades tool.
- Click the page Settings located in the upper right side of the window.
- From the Personal Display Options tab, Grade Details section>Click the Points Grade and Grade scheme symbol checkboxes.
- Choose other settings as desired. These settings affect ONLY your gradebook view.
- When finished, click the Save button.
Solution 2 [if instructor needs to make manual updates to student’s scores]:
- Open the Grades tool
- Click Enter Grades
- Click Switch to Spreadsheet View