Follow the below mentioned steps:
Note: All the steps outlined below can also be viewed in this guide tutorial
- Open your course homepage > Click YuJa Video on the top navigation bar.
Click Create Recording
If you have not downloaded YuJa Software Station yet, click Download to download and install
- Once YuJa Software Station has been installed on your computer, click Start to begin capturing video.
- In the pop-up window you will be asked to set up your camera, microphone, and screen (if you are sharing your screen). Click Start to begin recording your video.
- To stop recording, click on the red square button located on the bottom right of your screen.
- Click Upload & Manage
- Double-click on Default Collection to see if your video has been uploaded. NOTE: It should take about 5 minutes or less for your video to show
- Once your video has been uploaded, it is ready to be added anywhere in the course where you have an Insert Stuff link (like in a Discussion)
- For example: Click on the Discussions tool in the top navigation bar
- Click Start a New Thread in your desired Discussion Topic.
- Click the Insert Stuff icon
- Choose YuJa Media Chooser
- Scroll down and click on the video you wish to share
- Click Insert
- Post your thread