Issue: The Out-of-Office feature may send replies even if it has never been enabled in your new Office 365 Exchange Online account. This is often due to the Out-of-Office feature being enabled on the campus Exchange service at the time of mailbox migration.
- Log in to your Office 365 account at http://office365.colorado.edu/
- Select the “Mail” button from the apps window in the top left corner.
- Once logged in to Outlook, click the gear in the upper right corner and choose “Options.”
- Expand the “Mail” list in the left-side menu and then “Automatic Processing.”
- Click on Automatic replies and select “Send automatic replies” in the dialogue box that opens.
- Click “Save.” Then reopen “Automatic Replies” and select “Don’t send automatic replies.”
- Click “Save” and then close the “Automatic Replies” box.
- Send a test message to yourself to test that automatic replies are no longer being sent.