This article provides informaton regarding the Trinidad State Portal:
- The name of the Trinidad State Portal is “portal“.
- portal Log-in Instructions
- What if the portal is Down?
portal Log-in Instructions:
**The portal links you directly to Self Service Banner (SSB) by way of Employee tab-Employment Details box**
- Go to: http://www.trinidadstate.edu.
- Click the portal box in the upper right corner of the website.
- Your user name is your S Number (make sure to have your S capitalized).
- Your password default is your birth date (MMDDYY).
- You will be prompted to change your password after you first log in.
- If you forgot your password or if it is invalid, click the I forgot my password link (located at the bottom middle of the page) and answer the security question.
Once we go live with Time and Leave you will have access to various types of information including your payroll information. Under the employee tab, you can access your paystubs, your timesheet, your leave balances (for full-time staff), view your direct deposit information, and even print your W-2’s.
If you have any questions, please contact Lorrie Velasquez 719-846-5534 or Rachael Doyle 719-589-7022.
The TSJC Support Desk is staffed from 7:30 a.m. to noon and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00. For after hours changing of passwords for Portal, call 1-888-800-9198.
What if theTrinidad State portal is Down?
If the portal is down for maintenance or updates, you can still access your timesheet and approve timesheets by logging directly into Self Service Banner (SSB).
Follow these instructions to log-in:
- Go to: http://ww.cccs.edu/BannerSelfService/Student/Banner.html
- Click Trinidad State Junior College.
- Enter your User Name (S number using a capital S) and your password (default is birth date MMDDYY).
- If you forgot your password or if it is invalid, click on the Forgot Password? link and answer the security question.
- Go to the Employee tab and access your information.