The Student Finance tab provides several channels related to financial aid:
- Financial Aid Requirements
- Finance Aid Awards
- Work Study Balance
The channel below has contact information for the Financial Services of the school. Other channels provide information on scholarships, loans and other resources for paying tuition.
Courses – Drop/Withdraw from a course
Courses – Drop / Withdraw from a course
This article covers how to drop or withdraw from a course (Part A), and also what to do if dropped or withdrawn from a course (Part B).
A. TO DROP / WITHDRAW FROM A COURSE
- You must drop from a course by census date or withdraw from the course by the withdrawal date. The dates are indicated by the college offering your courses. Your instructor cannot do this, and notifying your instructor does not constitute a drop/withdrawal. Failure to drop/withdraw from your course(s) will result in a grade of “F” being posted for the course(s).
- To receive a refund, you must drop the course by the census date.
Follow the steps listed below:
- Log into your college portal.
- In the Student tab, locate the Registration Tools area.
- Click on the Add or Drop Classes link.
- Select the current term under Select a Term.
- Click Submit.
- You will now see your current schedule.
- Look for the course you want to drop or withdraw from your schedule.
- Select Drop Web in the dropdown box beneath Action under Current Schedule.
- Click Submit Changes at the bottom of the page.
- IMPORTANT!!! CHECK YOUR SCHEDULE TO ENSURE THAT THE COURSE(S) HAS/HAVE BEEN DROPPED/WITHDRAWN.
B. STUDENT HAS BEEN DROPPED DUE TO NON-PAYMENT OR OTHER REASONS
- See your home college Student Services group. (Non CCCOnline.)
To request re-enrollment to a CCCOnline course.